Приветствую Вас Проходил мимо | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник • 29 Апр 2024 • 22:56
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: fan  
Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Фильмы. Movies » Девушка с татуировкой дракона (2011) (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)
Девушка с татуировкой дракона (2011)
ElvenstarДата: Четверг, 26 Янв 2012, 11:27 | Сообщение # 701
Бандит
Статус: Offline
Фильм не будет выпущен в Индии т к Финчер возмущен из за требования цензуры вырезать 5 сцен.

Censors’ cuts offend Fincher
He won’t release Oscar-nominated The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in Indian theatres with the five cuts specified by CBFC

David Fincher’s slick adaptation of Stieg Larsson’s The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo will not see an India release as the Censor Board has asked for several cuts. The Oscar-nominated film is the adaptation of the first of Swedish author’s Millennium Trilogy with the theme of sexual violence against women and moral bankruptcy. The Board has objected to five scenes as they feature frontal nudity. Director David Fincher had categorically told the production house that the film should only be released without cuts.

Lovemaking scenes between computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) and the journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig) have come under fire. Lisbeth torturing a man who rapes her and a lesbian lovemaking scene that features her also have been deemed as objectionable viewing. Considering the theme of the film, the scenes have not been inserted with the intention to titillate.

Sony Pictures had approached the director again but he denied permission the second time. A statement released by the production house says, “Sony Pictures will not be releasing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in India. The Censor Board has adjudged the film unsuitable for public viewing in its unaltered form and, while we are committed to maintaining and protecting the vision of the director, we will, as always, respect the guidelines set by the Board.”

Censor Board’s JP Singh, The Regional Officer of Mumbai, says, “I watched it a while ago, so I can’t remember the exact scenes. The protocol usually is to blur out the scenes that have frontal nudity.” However, a spokesperson from Sony says that scenes were specifically asked to be cut and not blurred. The film that opened in December in the US, was due for a January release, which was postponed to February 10 due to Censor certificate issues. Now it won’t see an India release but Sony Pictures refuses to divulge details about the expected loss of revenue. Fincher’s earlier film Social Network too was victim to the overzealousness of the Censor Board, and made for a jarring watch for the Indian audience.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has faced similar trouble in Malaysia and the Gulf countries.
Japan rejected the first version and the second version with pixilated scenes was created.

As the debate over censorship rages, it is a pity that we miss out on a good film over nanny issues.

The scenes in question

» Two lovemaking scenes between Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) and Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig)

» A lesbian scene featuring Lisbeth and a woman she meets at a bar

» A scene where Lisbeth is raped and tortured. In the revenge scene, she tortures him and a video of her being assaulted plays in the background

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article....er.html

nattaДата: Пятница, 27 Янв 2012, 09:14 | Сообщение # 702
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Quote (Elvenstar)
Фильм не будет выпущен в Индии т к Финчер возмущен из за требования цензуры вырезать 5 сцен.

и добавить 20 сцен плясок с цветочными гирляндами на шее.

А вообще нефиг, пусть смотрят "Танцора диско"

алексаДата: Пятница, 27 Янв 2012, 12:36 | Сообщение # 703
I'll be back
natta, :D

ElvenstarДата: Понедельник, 30 Янв 2012, 11:03 | Сообщение # 704
Бандит
http://www.theasc.com/ac_maga....ge1.php

оч подробное чтиво heart

nattaДата: Вторник, 31 Янв 2012, 10:25 | Сообщение # 705
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
30 января десант в Японии

ElvenstarДата: Среда, 01 Фев 2012, 13:32 | Сообщение # 706
Бандит
Руни №3 в списке most desirable women\

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2012_top_99/3-rooney-mara.html

Daniel_teamДата: Среда, 01 Фев 2012, 13:46 | Сообщение # 707
Бандит
Quote (natta)
30 января десант в Японии

у японки такие смешные ножки )) на куриные лапки похожи ))

Misha47Дата: Четверг, 02 Фев 2012, 14:34 | Сообщение # 708
Пристреляный
Ребьят прикиньте релиз только во вторник а DVD появился уже в сети я фигею.

platonДата: Четверг, 02 Фев 2012, 21:35 | Сообщение # 709
The bitch is back
Да!!!Качаем все тут и без регистрации. Размеры разные, полазьте на том трекере, если кто хочет в HD.

Сообщение отредактировал platon - Четверг, 02 Фев 2012, 21:36

ElvenstarДата: Понедельник, 06 Фев 2012, 10:46 | Сообщение # 710
Бандит
Руни в Vanity Fair

Добавлено (06.02.2012, 10:46)
---------------------------------------------
Награда Художников постановщиков наша heart

Contemporary Film
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO Production Designer: Donald Graham Burt

www.adg.org/ heart

Сообщение отредактировал natta - Понедельник, 06 Фев 2012, 10:54

nattaДата: Понедельник, 06 Фев 2012, 10:55 | Сообщение # 711
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Quote (Elvenstar)
Руни в Vanity Fair

какая из них? первая слева? :)

Quote (Elvenstar)
Награда Художников постановщиков наша

процесс пошел!

ElvenstarДата: Понедельник, 06 Фев 2012, 12:28 | Сообщение # 712
Бандит
Узнаваема :)

In David Fincher’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Rooney Mara tore up every second that she was on screen as the complicated and complex computer hacker Lisbeth Salander. For that Academy Award-nominated performance, she was honored with a Virtuoso Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival (SBIFF). Collider was there to cover and attend the event, and we’ve compiled the highlights of what the actress had to say, both on the press line and during the Q&A.

While there, Rooney Mara talked about what the whole award season experience has been like for her, how she felt like she didn’t get to know director David Fincher at all from the four days she worked on The Social Network, that she doesn’t know when the next films in the Millennium trilogy will start shooting but that she would love to do them simultaneously, and that if Fincher decided not to direct the other films, it would be hard without him but she would get through it with his blessing. Check out what she had to say after the jump.

rooney-mara-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-movie-imageQuestion: What’s this whole award season experience been like for you?

ROONEY MARA: It’s been an amazing experience. I’ve been lucky that I’ve been surrounded by really amazing people, so it’s been great. It’s incredible. It seems crazy when I’m in a setting like this, but then I just go home and life feels very normal.

What has been the biggest highlight?

MARA: We worked so hard on this movie and I think just the fact that people recognize that and admire the work, and that the response has been so great, has been the best part.

What does the recognition that you’ve been getting for this role, specifically, mean to you? Do you feel like you poured your heart and soul into this character?

MARA: I did. I think everyone who worked on the movie poured their heart and soul into it.

Did playing this character impact your own life, in any way?

MARA: Well, the whole job impacted my life because I had to move and I was working 16 hours a day, five or six days a week. So, it affected my life a lot. It was really hard work, but I always felt really lucky and happy to be a part of it.

People seem to really have loved the different portrayal you gave for this character. Has that been gratifying?

MARA: Of course! It feels good that people pick up on the little things. We all worked really hard on the film and for people to recognize that and appreciate it, it feels really good.

Before doing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with David Fincher, you were in The Social Network. Did you ever think that a relatively small part in that film would lead to playing this lead role?

MARA: No. I still don’t really think of it like that. I actually think my part in The Social Network almost made David not really want to cast me for the part of Lisbeth, at first.

At what point did he start talking to you about this role? Had you already finished The Social Network?

MARA: I only worked for four days on The Social Network, so I really didn’t know David. I knew I had an immense amount of respect for the way that he worked, and I really enjoyed that experience, but it was only four days, so I really didn’t know him, at all. It wasn’t until much, much later that I even knew he would be directing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

For the longest time, you had said that you hadn’t seen the movie and that you weren’t sure if you were ready. So, have you finally seen the movie?

MARA: Yes, I have. I saw it on opening night. I thought it was great!

Is it weird for you to watch yourself, particularly when you’re the title character, or do you get a kick out of it?

MARA: No, it’s still hard ‘cause it’s still very fresh. We really only finished the movie not that long ago. I remember those scenes very differently, shooting them. That subway scene (where Lisbeth gets her backpack stolen) was 25 or 30 seconds, but it was three days for me, and I remember it much differently, so it’s strange to see it.

One of the hallmarks of the way you characterize Lisbeth is the intense, matter-of-fact way that she speaks, and it’s so riveting to watch. Now that you’ve finished this movie, has that changed the way that you speak, at all?

MARA: I think, in my real life, I have a little bit of that, myself. To be socialized, you have to try not to be that way, but I think I’m pretty matter-of-fact myself. I don’t really think of it like that. I never really thought, “Okay, I’m in character now. Now, I’m out of character.” I’m sure that a lot of the character did rub off on me, but it’s not anything I’m really conscious of.

When David Fincher offered you the role and explained all of the things that were going to have to happen to you, both to prepare for the film and during filming, you were most apprehensive about riding a motorcycle. Once you got on set, was there a particular scene or moment that scared you the most, before you did it?

MARA: Not really. There was definitely a lot of tension built up for two of the rape scenes. I wouldn’t say I was particularly nervous to shoot them. They’re just such important scenes to the entire trilogy and we had talked so much about them, leading up to it. There was a lot leading up to those days. But, I wouldn’t say there was anything I was particularly really scared to do.

Your character has such a complicated relationship in the film with Daniel Craig’s character. How did that affect the way the two of you, as actors, related to each other when you weren’t shooting? Did you try to get to know each other, or did you keep a distance?

MARA: I think me and Daniel are both quite aloof and guarded people, so we didn’t bond that much. We didn’t have that much to shoot together. But, we did spend quite a lot of time rehearsing with David [Fincher] and the rest of the cast, and with Steve Zaillian, just reading through the script and trying to make things work. We were lucky, in that we started off shooting in Stockholm. For the first few months, everything we were shooting was pretty insignificant. It was coming in and out of doors. So, we had a lot of time to get comfortable with each other before we went to L.A. and did the meat of the movie.

When you finished filming, what did you do first, to try to get back to being you again?

MARA: I don’t know. I think I tried not to do anything for awhile. It was hard to come off of the movie. There wasn’t really a day that it was over because we had to wait around for re-shoots. I waited as long as I could to take out some of the piercings. I wouldn’t say I was really dying to change anything right away.

What’s the time frame, before you have to get back into being Lisbeth Salander again?

MARA: I don’t really know. That’s a better question for Sony, I guess. I’m happy to have a little bit of a break, but I’m definitely looking forward to doing the next two. I would be really happy to do that.

Are you eager to revisit the character of Lisbeth Salander?

MARA: I’m happy to have a little break, but I am eager to revisit her. But, I’m happy to have a break first.

Is there anything you’re most looking forward to, in going back?

MARA: I’m just excited to go back into that world and go back to Sweden.

How do you feel about the prospect of maybe doing The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest simultaneously?

MARA: I’d love to do that. That would be a smart way to do it.

Would it be harder to be in that space for a longer period of time like that?

MARA: No. I don’t think it would be any harder than doing it, coming out of it, and then going back into it. I think it actually would be easier to do it, all at once.

What have you enjoyed about working so closely with David Fincher?

MARA: Everything about working with David is amazing. I wouldn’t trade anything about him. I love working with him.

If David Fincher decides not to do the other films, would it be difficult for you to go ahead and do them with another director?

MARA: Yeah, of course, it would be hard. But, it wouldn’t be without David’s blessing, and I would get through it.

Would you like to just sit on a beach in Fiji or somewhere, between now and then, or would you like to go make a romantic comedy first?

MARA: Beaches and romantic comedies are not my thing. I’m a workaholic, so I’m ready to get back to work.

What do you have lined up? Is there anything that you know that you’re doing?

MARA: Nothing that I can talk about just yet.

As an actor, do you prefer playing characters that are closer to who you are, or completely different from who you are?

MARA: I don’t think I really think about it, in terms of whether the character is different from myself. For myself, it probably is easier to play a character who is much different, with an accent and who looks different and walks different. I find that much more enjoyable. But, at the same time, I felt like [Lisbeth] Salander was very familiar to me. We do have a lot in common. I think a little bit of both is good.

http://collider.com/rooney-....4

Сообщение отредактировал Elvenstar - Понедельник, 06 Фев 2012, 12:33

nattaДата: Вторник, 07 Фев 2012, 10:11 | Сообщение # 713
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
ТУТ проводится конкурс, приз - 10 комплектов DVD + книга

platonДата: Вторник, 07 Фев 2012, 21:37 | Сообщение # 714
The bitch is back
Поучаствовал).

nattaДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 10:24 | Сообщение # 715
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
LOS ANGELES, Feb 7 (TheWrap.com) - "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" passed two milestones on Monday: Sony's movie now has grossed $200 million worldwide and $100 million in North America.

The movie, which had a budget of $90 million, hasn't yet opened in some territories, including Japan.

"Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" opened to $12.8 million on December 21. It will be at 668 North American locations this weekend.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/enterta....1.story
David Fincher's adaptation of Stieg Larsson's bestselling novel is nominated for five Academy Awards, including best actress, for Rooney Mara. Daniel Craig also stars.

At the Oscar nominees luncheon Monday, Mara addressed a possible sequel:

"I'm signed up for the other two. Hopefully they will do them. I think they will, but I'm not sure when."

The 2010 Swedish film "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" grossed $104.4 million worldwide.

kahlanДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 11:49 | Сообщение # 716
Бандит
Quote (natta)
Sony's movie now has grossed $200 million worldwide and $100 million in North America.

С одной стороны стороны хорошо: сборы в Штатах приличные, и фильм окупился. С другой стороны, в Европе они явно ждали большего, радуют в списке в основном Великобритания и Россия.

platonДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 11:58 | Сообщение # 717
The bitch is back
Подождите, еще придет сводка с Японии и Китая).
Сегодня еще раз посмотрел. Все-таки кайфовый фильм, именно о таком я мечтал для Крэйга последние пару лет. Есть откровенно сильные моменты. Надо было сразу Финчеру отдавать, без шведов, а то все-таки перетягивают одеялку на себя очень уверенно).
Руни определенно кайфовая. Как же ее хочется!
Вот зачем Мэрил Стрип выпустила в этом году свое кино? Тогда, возможно, у нашей девочки были бы все шансы.

КассандраДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 12:14 | Сообщение # 718
Бандит
Ну вот наконец-то свершилось . Посмотрела фильм , впечатлений море, хочу поделиться . Книгу я читала дважды и это очень мешало смотреть фильм. Картина получилась яркая , сильная. Вся линия Саландер просто великолепна. Руни Мара фантастична .
Чего мне лично не хватило- это большего раскрытия ее персонажа. Мне жаль что Финчер упростил и опустил очень яркие моменты ( в фильме это смотрелось бы интересно).Саландер выходит на первый план и ярко раскрывается после спасения Микаэля и гибели Мартина. Мы этого не видим. Мне искренне жаль что я не увидела очень интересные диалоги Саландер-Микаэль , трогательную сцену Лисбет в простыне и поцелуй в губы. Арманский - статист ( как и многие яркие персонажи)а ведь он первый видит что Лисбет не равнодушна к Блумквисту.
Серпентарий семейки Вангеров в который попадает Микаэль не так интересен на экране без домогательств Сесилии и проклятий «старой ведьмы».
Вообще Ларсон тонкий психолог и вот этой психологии я не увидела в фильме ( вернее мне не хватило того что я увидела ) . Я увидела очень холодную красивую картинку. Не кидайте в меня тапками – это только лично мое ощущение.
Конечно , вы мне скажете , что впихнуть 620 страниц текста в три часа экранного времени невозможно. И вы будете правы. Пишу коряво , извиняюсь.
Теперь покритикую немного Финчера.
1.Я совершенно не поняла ничего про время года ( в книге вся история занимает ровно год – от Рождества до Рождества) Прекрасная нордическая холодная зима вдруг сменяется осенью с желтыми деревьями и потом снова приходит лютая стужа а потом снова осень.
2.Я очень не люблю когда историю рассказанную в романе упрощают. Причем сильно. Упрощение сюжета с поиском Хариет меня не порадовало а разочаровало. Киношной Хариет хочется просто залепить по фейсу.
3.Если вся история Бьюман- Саландер выглядит реальным кошмаром и режиссер не кривит душой а показывает все как в романе . Почему Мартин и Блумквист вызывают только смех в моменты когда должно быть реально страшно. Зачем надо было менять сцену пытки Ларсона. Почему журналист не сидел в тюрьме ?
Ну и наконец о Блумквисте. Дениэл очень хороший актер , он блестяще справился с этой ролью. Он ни разу не Бонд совсем. Но он играл совершенно другой персонаж , это совсем иной образ нежели у Ларсона. Возможно положительные герои сейчас не в чести и их конечно скучно играть. Я не разочарована ни разу , но мне более импонирует книжный Микаэль ( ах как хорош был бы Крейг в этой роли ). Кто читал роман тот меня поймет. Я не увидела смысла зачем делать образ среднестатистического журналиста ( зачем нужны были эти тазики с макаронами). Микаэль красивый спортивный умный .Когда он идет по улице то женщины оборачиваются.И конечно же не его вина что они на него вешаются штабелями . И Лисбет не стала исключением. Да , он мудак , но мудак обворожительный. Дэн же очень убедительно показал потерянного растерявшегося и дипрессивного человека .Великолепно, но не тот Блумквист которого мне хотелось бы видеть.
А штанишки клечатые просто чудо!И кошка очень впечатлила . Я бы ее на «Оскар» бы выдвинула. САландер выше всяких похвал.
Мой вердикт: фильм жесткий , яркий , холодный , сильный , красивый .

nattaДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 12:53 | Сообщение # 719
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Кассандра, спасибо за отзыв!

Quote (Кассандра)
( зачем нужны были эти тазики с макаронами).

в какой топке Дэн их сжег, интересно, если он и так там худой как собака))

КассандраДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 14:04 | Сообщение # 720
Бандит
простите если очень сумбурно , но это мое мнение. Я не стала причитать и падать в обморок от восхищения.

nattaДата: Среда, 08 Фев 2012, 16:16 | Сообщение # 721
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
не сумбурно, все понятно. Я вот как-то осень совершенно не заметила там))

КассандраДата: Четверг, 09 Фев 2012, 14:42 | Сообщение # 722
Бандит
Сегодня мои эмоции улеглись .Второй раз буду смотреть пытаясь "выключить"книгу из сознания. Но однозначно очень жалко мне Лисбет а Блумквиста лечить надо (и дергается и заикается )
А ЭТУ СаМУЮ сцену я не смогла смотреть, промотала просто.....

nattaДата: Четверг, 09 Фев 2012, 17:25 | Сообщение # 723
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Вьетнам тоже на страже морали!

“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” came out in North America last Christmas. It is among highly appreciated movies in 2011.

This is the last work by David Fincher, the director of “The Social Network”, which won three Oscar awards 2011. This year, the movie is nominated with five awards at Oscar 2012, including the Best Actress and the Best Cinematography.

The film was scheduled to come out in Vietnam on March 2. However, it will not be screened in Vietnam.

It is said that the censorship asked the distributor to cut off some scenes in the movie. However, Sony Picture did not agree and it decided to not show the movie in Vietnam.

However, the distributor in Vietnam told VietNamNet that it is the decision of Sony Picture, to not show “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” in Vietnam. The withdrawal has no connection to the Vietnamese censorship because the film had not been submitted to the national film censorship board yet.

This movie was recently banned in India after the distributor refused to cut some sensitive scenes in the movie.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en....am.html

ElvenstarДата: Пятница, 10 Фев 2012, 15:43 | Сообщение # 724
Бандит
:*

Добавлено (10.02.2012, 15:43)
---------------------------------------------

а Блумквиста лечить надо (и дергается и заикается )

в точку
В первый раз мне это понравилось, но в шестой уже задрало :)
С заиканием явный перебор. Он менее уверенный и какой-то слишком обыкновенный, и Дэн я думаю приложил к этому руку, я думаю он просто старался быть наименее похожим на Бонда, но к его неуверенности и некой простоте добавили наши идиоты озвучальщики еще и заикание. От этого он еще кажется более слабым чем на самом деле.

КассандраДата: Пятница, 10 Фев 2012, 16:04 | Сообщение # 725
Бандит
Он ( Блумквист ) Финчера скорее находится на грани нервного перенапряжения .Сильная дипрессия , проблемы в общении с дочерью , потеря финансов.Видимо Дэну такого журналиста играть интереснее.

Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Фильмы. Movies » Девушка с татуировкой дракона (2011) (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)
Поиск:

DANIEL CRAIG BAND © 2007-2024 • Хостинг от uCoz • RSS