Приветствую Вас Проходил мимо | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье • 28 Апр 2024 • 11:37
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: fan  
Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Фильмы. Movies » Темные начала: Золотой компас (Северное сияние) (2007) (His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass)
Темные начала: Золотой компас (Северное сияние) (2007)
BetinaДата: Четверг, 20 Дек 2007, 17:28 | Сообщение # 276
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
Статус: Offline
Quote (Юлия29)
там правда Джастин Хофман, а он прекрасный актер!

мне нужно просто племянников куда-то сводить smile на ЗК не рискнула, а вот Лавка бы подошла. кроме Хоффмана там еще моя любимица Портман.

ЮлияДата: Четверг, 20 Дек 2007, 17:31 | Сообщение # 277
Бывалый
а чего на ЗК не стала? маленькие?

BetinaДата: Четверг, 20 Дек 2007, 20:03 | Сообщение # 278
Quote (Юлия29)
а чего на ЗК не стала? маленькие?

ну... сам фильм спорный, а моя сестра, их мама, очень верующий человек... так что я не собиралась спорить о целесообразности просмотра фильма детьми smile

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Суббота, 05 Янв 2008, 00:43 | Сообщение # 279
Бандит
повидимому нас все таки ошесливят второй серией фильма на сегодняшний день собрал в прокате примерно 260 милионов доларов

balulaДата: Суббота, 05 Янв 2008, 11:28 | Сообщение # 280
Я - собачко
Quote (ВЕТРЕННАЯ)
повидимому нас все таки ошесливят второй серией фильма на сегодняшний день собрал в прокате примерно 260 милионов доларов

Уря biggrin Я читала ,что уже полфильма снято smile Только доснять остальное и смонтировать.

XevДата: Понедельник, 07 Янв 2008, 22:47 | Сообщение # 281
Бандит
‘I’d like to be trapped on a glacier’
Author: By A Correspondent Date: 06 Jan 2008

Daniel Craig is upbeat about his new role in The Golden Compass. He tells us why

After the success of his role as James Bond, Daniel Craig is set to take on the role of Lord Asriel in The Golden Compass, which is based on the first of Philip Pullman’s trilogy of novels The Northern Lights.

The novels are collectively known as His Dark Materials. Since the actor has been an admirer of Pullman’s work for several years, his first question is...

Tell us how you discovered the books?

Through my family. One member of my family read it and said, ‘You’ve got to read these’. I did and now I’ve read them three to four times. I like good fantasy novels and Philip Pullman is a fantastic writer. I don’t think he set out to write these as children’s stories but that’s what they became and like all great children’s literature, they transcend the label.

How did the role as Lord Asriel come about?

It was kind of an accident really. The production was delayed and there was a different director at one point. I asked my agent to get me the low-down on it; you know what’s happening with Lord Asriel? Then Bond was happening and it went away. When Bond ended, I asked again about playing Lord Asriel. My agent phoned one of the executives at New Line and they asked if I wanted to do it? I said, “Of course. That’s a stupid question!” (laughs). So it just fell into place.

Which part of The Golden Compass appeals to you?

My fantasy for this movie was those movies I saw as a kid that scared you. Speilberg’s films always did that. With this, there are some adult themes in it. There are some scary moments for Lyra’s character and it’s dealing with interesting subjects and with proper emotions.

Is there a bit of the Victorian adventurer about your character Lord Asriel?

Yes, there is a little bit of the Shackleton in there. He’s a scientist so the adventuring is only a means to an end.

So, does Daniel Craig like adventure in real life?

Yes, I think there’s a part of me that likes it. We were filming on the glacier in Switzerland underneath the Jungfrau. We would fly in a helicopter and stay up there all day. We were so high that we couldn’t have walked down and if bad weather had grounded the helicopter we would have had to stay up there.

Actually, there’s a part of me that would have quite liked to be trapped up there for a couple of days (laughs). There was a little hut that we would have stayed in and I was happy to hear that there were a few beers in the fridge!

Could you have seen yourself taking a role like this, say, five or six years ago?

I don’t know whether I would have thought about doing it a few years ago. It’s a huge movie and it’s, kind of, a kid’s movie. But these books aren’t. They are something else, there’s so much going on. And whether or not we can get all of that into the movie is a moot point. Besides, these ideas are quite complex and controversial if you put it into a certain context. They raise great debates and everybody keeps saying that the Catholic Church is going to have a big problem with it. Well, I think that the Catholic Church is going to have broad enough shoulders for this. It’s going to serve them because people will start talking about it.

You’re referring to the books and the themes of organised religion. What’s your take on that?

There is a fundamental right to discuss all sorts of things — absolutely fundamental. Faith always needs a question, it needs to be questioned. For me, these books are spiritual and at the core of them they cling on to the story of creation. But it’s also about growing up, about being a human being and figuring out who you are and becoming better. These are total Christian principles. To see anything else in them, I think, is because people haven’t read them. They hear something and they make a judgment on it.

These issues will be there, it’s just that it is being done as a movie so we will have to be subtle about it. It can’t be that controversial. I wish it could. It’s a story about the right to be able to understand. Fundamentally, it’s saying, ‘Okay, that’s one way of looking at life but there might be another way.’

Nicole Kidman provides some scary moments.

(Laughs) Yes and she’s pretty good at it. She looks amazing in it and her character is nicely done.

Did you meet Philip Pullman?

Plenty of times. He is fascinating and passionate. We sat and had a meal and I wouldn’t say we got drunk but we had a couple of glasses of red wine and the conversation got going (laughs). He feels passionately about the books but is also passionate about life and I really like the man.

He seems to have given a lot of input into the film. Was that important?

Absolutely. I think it’s important that he has. He’s the man who knows and not to have had him around would be criminal.

Источник

BetinaДата: Вторник, 08 Янв 2008, 14:34 | Сообщение # 282
Quote (ВЕТРЕННАЯ)

супер было бы! может реабилитируются и снимут вторую лучше smile

Quote (Xev)
Did you meet Philip Pullman?

гы, эти журналисты меня умиляют smile они бы как-то узнавали вобще ситуацию вокруг фильма прежде чем задавать подобные вопросы)))

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Четверг, 10 Янв 2008, 21:32 | Сообщение # 283
Бандит
оооо уже 300 лимонов собрали

balulaДата: Пятница, 11 Янв 2008, 00:32 | Сообщение # 284
Я - собачко
Quote (ВЕТРЕННАЯ)
оооо уже 300 лимонов собрали

Супер почьти половина от затрат biggrin Супер

dinokДата: Суббота, 12 Янв 2008, 22:45 | Сообщение # 285
Пристреляный
а я до сих пор не посмотрела, что в хорошем качестве, или почти в хорошем biggrin

ЮлияДата: Понедельник, 14 Янв 2008, 11:16 | Сообщение # 286
Бывалый
Quote (dinok)
а я до сих пор не посмотрела, что в хорошем качестве, или почти в хорошем

dinok, не поняла, ты не ходила на Компас?

dinokДата: Понедельник, 14 Янв 2008, 18:37 | Сообщение # 287
Пристреляный
Quote (Юлия29)
dinok, не поняла, ты не ходила на Компас?

нет, не ходила

ЮлияДата: Вторник, 15 Янв 2008, 12:14 | Сообщение # 288
Бывалый
Quote (dinok)
нет, не ходила

biggrin а чего так испугалась???? просто ты удивила меня.
Когда я узнала дату премьеры Золотого компаса, то даже планы поменяла и подстроилась чтобы сходить если понравиться, то не один раз, но, к сожалению, не особо понравилось что бы пойти второй раз.

dinokДата: Вторник, 15 Янв 2008, 17:33 | Сообщение # 289
Пристреляный
Quote (Юлия29)
Когда я узнала дату премьеры Золотого компаса, то даже планы поменяла и подстроилась чтобы сходить если понравиться, то не один раз, но, к сожалению, не особо понравилось что бы пойти второй раз.

кинотеатры не очень люблю, лучше немного подожду и посмотрю на DVD или скачаю с местного портала smile

ЮлияДата: Вторник, 15 Янв 2008, 18:12 | Сообщение # 290
Бывалый
Quote (dinok)
кинотеатры не очень люблю

я тоже, но ведь Дэниел!!!!

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Среда, 16 Янв 2008, 20:49 | Сообщение # 291
Бандит
Quote (fan)
Кстати как там по срокам, они в то время вместе не появлялись?

ага ага он то ее и *********

SKYДата: Четверг, 17 Янв 2008, 15:17 | Сообщение # 292
Бандит
Это при живом-то муже? biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал SKY_77 - Четверг, 17 Янв 2008, 15:17

ЭленДата: Четверг, 17 Янв 2008, 19:59 | Сообщение # 293
Бандит
Quote (SKY_77)
Это при живом-то муже?

Экая невидаль! Довольно часто такое случается и не только в кинематографической среде. Британцы обнародовали статистику( интересно только,как они эти данные насобирали biggrin )
, согласно которой каждая четвёртая британка имеет ребенка не от законного мужа,причем мужья об этом ничего не подозревают! Вот оно как! biggrin Ну а в данном конкретном случае, я бы очччень поняла Николь,случись у неё ребенок от нашего мальчика!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал Элен - Четверг, 17 Янв 2008, 20:01

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Четверг, 17 Янв 2008, 20:14 | Сообщение # 294
Бандит
Quote (Элен)
я бы очччень поняла Николь,случись у неё ребенок от нашего мальчика!!!

но это тайна за семью печатями

XevДата: Пятница, 18 Янв 2008, 00:40 | Сообщение # 295
Бандит
Quote (Элен)
я бы очччень поняла Николь,случись у неё ребенок от нашего мальчика!!!

хихи, перефразируя: это я, акушер Печкин, принес посылку от вашего мальчика biggrin biggrin

nattaДата: Пятница, 18 Янв 2008, 11:40 | Сообщение # 296
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Quote (Xev)
хихи, перефразируя: это я, акушер Печкин, принес посылку от вашего мальчика

ЮлияДата: Пятница, 18 Янв 2008, 11:44 | Сообщение # 297
Бывалый
Quote (Xev)
это я, акушер Печкин, принес посылку от вашего мальчика

Xev, нет слов!!!!

manarhiaДата: Пятница, 18 Янв 2008, 22:35 | Сообщение # 298
Пристреляный
Quote (Юлия29)
Xev, нет слов!!!!

Согласно просто супер

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Среда, 30 Янв 2008, 12:28 | Сообщение # 299
Бандит
The Golden Compass on DVD & Blu-ray

UPDATED: 2-Disc cover art added.
New Line Home Entertainment will release "The Golden Compass" on DVD & Blu-ray this April 29th. The film stars Daniel Craig, Nicole Kidman, and introducing Dakota Blue Richards. Single and double disc editions will be available on DVD. The film was a smash hit overseas despite its poor numbers in the US and Canada.

Full list of extra features have not been revealed yet but we do know that the 2-Disc Edition will include almost 3 hours of extra material that focus on the novel and its journey to the screen, production and casting, and featurettes on the Alethiometer and creatures of Lyra's world.

The Blu-ray edition will include all of the above plus a "Visually Enhanced Commentary."

Be sure to check under Related Releases below for more details.

отсюда

КассандраДата: Среда, 13 Фев 2008, 08:55 | Сообщение # 300
Бандит
о , моя семилетняя племянница мечтает о такой игрушке.

Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Фильмы. Movies » Темные начала: Золотой компас (Северное сияние) (2007) (His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass)
Поиск:

DANIEL CRAIG BAND © 2007-2024 • Хостинг от uCoz • RSS