Приветствую Вас Проходил мимо | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник • 23 Апр 2024 • 14:59
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: fan  
Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Фильмы. Movies » Цитаты из фильмов (не путать с высказываниями Дэниэла)
Цитаты из фильмов
ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Понедельник, 23 Июл 2007, 17:47 | Сообщение # 1
Бандит
Статус: Offline
начало Здесь а продолжение Тут

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Понедельник, 13 Авг 2007, 12:17 | Сообщение # 2
Бандит
"We'll be like that one day - no one wanting us."

"THE MOTHER"

AlisachkaДата: Понедельник, 26 Май 2008, 23:29 | Сообщение # 3
Постоялец
Hey man... Don't take it out on me. I'm just a victim of a system. We have to rob to live!
Fixx - Drop the Dead Donkey. George and His Daughter.

Добавлено (26.05.2008, 23:06)
---------------------------------------------
George: As for you!..
Fixx: Look... I'd do anything for you.
George to his daughter: Any suggestions?
His daughter: Yeah! Make him stand on one leg and sing the birdie song!
George: Yes, stand on one leg and sing the birdie song.
Fixx (standing on one leg, singing with hollow voice): With a little bit o'this and a little bit o'that...
George: Come on!!! And with all the action!
Fixx: You bloody sadist!!!
Fixx - Drop the Dead Donkey. George and His Daughter.

Добавлено (26.05.2008, 23:29)
Barry: Hm... excuse me!.. I know I'm a new kid here. But... mmm... is this really the best we can do?
Frank (to Ellen): Sorry for this. (To Barry) This is incredible...
Barry: Incredible is the last thing this is! I mean, the idea is bad enough, I talk about... boring! Look at this artwork. What is it?
Frank: It's a fracture.
Ellen: You've a better idea, Barry?
Barry: No, no, not at the moment. But I do know this. Your company needs a much more sophisticated approach then what we're offering you. I mean... (To Frank) What sort of a drug you were on when you did this. When people look at this they not gonna want a nice chocky. They gonna want to vomit! (Reluctuntly to Ellen) I'm not the only person to be thinking that, am I?
Barry - Tales fro the Crypt. Smoke Wings.

Сообщение отредактировал Alisachka - Понедельник, 26 Май 2008, 23:30

AlisachkaДата: Вторник, 03 Июн 2008, 11:20 | Сообщение # 4
Постоялец
Miss Gati: He's an artist, an eccentric. I needed a man around a house and he needed a job... Quite a specimen. We are both fortunate to get him.

Jerry: What's your story?
Steph: I hadn't got one yet.
Jerry: Well this is a good place to start.

Jerry: I don't know what she's been telling you about me. Where I come from you have to step out of the shower to take a pee.

Jerry: mm... Come back later?
Steph: I don't know if I can.

Jerry (pissed off): This is f***king bulls**t!

Jerry (with great feeling and emotion): Speak to me! SPEAK TO ME!!

Jerry Pritchard - Hunger. Menage a Trois

Добавлено (02.06.2008, 01:13)
Jim: Tony? Where do you think you're going?
Tony: To ring the lottery people...
Jim: What?! No you're not!
Tony (to bandits, surrounding him): What's the matter, fellows? I could pay you.
Jim: No-no-no-no. We are having a misunderstanding here. Start the car and finish the job.

Izzy: Daddy!!! This is the WICKED picnic.

Jim - Occasional, Strong

Добавлено (03.06.2008, 11:20)
Captain Shiller: The advance is holded. The British are on the run.

Captain Shiller: And also many of these items are personal. Money, letters. Here's one from his wife. They've just had a baby.

Captain Shiller: This heat is unbearable.

Captain Shiller: It is merely a diversion to make us think they are here in force. You will cancel that call (putting his hand on telephone relay) Cancel the call!!!

Captain Shiller: It's too late, spy! Your little charade is now truly exposed.

Captain Shiller: Lock him up and clean this mess!

Captain Shiller: There's the truth of it, colonel. The ploy behind the ploy. You are under attack by a skillful allusion. A few artillery pieces lobbing shells, men on horses kicking up dust. A trick. (sticking knife in a table surface with great strength) There will be no reinforcements!

Captain Shiller (firing a machine-gun): Eat lead, you swine!

Captain Shiller - The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Daredevils of the Desert

Сообщение отредактировал Alisachka - Понедельник, 02 Июн 2008, 11:47

BetinaДата: Вторник, 03 Июн 2008, 20:16 | Сообщение # 5
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
Alisachka, ну прям раритеты! а ты что, сама на слух эти цитаты пишешь? surprised

AlisachkaДата: Понедельник, 22 Сен 2008, 13:25 | Сообщение # 6
Постоялец
Lieutenant Hidalgo: Allow me to arrest the ring because I am making an example of them.

Lieutenant Hidalgo: Don Alejandro is not gonna take this eviction lying down.

Lieutenant Hidalgo: I can't imaging why?

Lieutenant Hidalgo: Let me have it!

Don Gilberto: Lieutenant Hidalgo, take care of him. Lieutenant Hidalgo has killed over a hundred Frenchmen in battle.
Zorro: To bad for him, I'm not French.

Lieutenant Hidalgo - New Zorro - Season 4, series 10-11
Peter Begg: Hello, Susan!
Susan Siddons: Hello, Peter.
Peter Begg: How are you?
Susan Siddons: I'm fine. I'm sorry about Mary.
Peter Begg: Thanks for keeping an eye on her.
Susan Siddons: I just wish I could've got there a bit sooner.
Peter Begg: Well, you did what you could, she appreciated it.

Peter Begg (astounded): Susan's getting married?!

Peter Begg (enraged): I don't think you'll find your wedding presents in here.

Peter Begg: Come on, Walter! It's Susan's day now. You only spoil it for her.

Nick Berry: So what are your plans?
Peter Begg: I haven't got many at the moment. Tidy a bit. Get back to Birmingham.
Nick Berry: Can't stay here?
Peter Begg: No.

Peter Begg (exasperated): I didn't poison anyone! That's a lie!
Nick Berry: But you admit the other two charges.
Peter Begg (wretched): I just wanted to delay things a bit...

Peter Begg - Heartbeat - Season 3, Episode 5 - Chilly Reception
Lieutenant Berry: Good God! Look at Dobbs dragging his feet! At the double, mister Denny!

Lieutenant Berry (to Gibbons): I'll second you, old boy.

Gibbons: Berry, old boy?..
Berry (determined): Don't worry, old boy, Sharpe is a dead man.

Berry: Countess's not cooperating, old boy?
Gibbons: I wish I knew what will please her.
Berry (lowering his voice and drawling): Ask the maid, sir.
Gibbons: What the blaze you're on about, Berry, old boy?
Berry: Her name's Gessinta. I had a bit of a fumble with her last night.
Gibbons: You're on a bottom draw, Berry, eh?
Berry: I'm not exactly top draw myself, old boy.

Berry: I don't lend, old boy, I play cards with you for three guineas, or you can touch your uncle Henry.

Berry: Goodnight, countess dear.

Berry: Cards, old boy?
Gibbons: I'm afraid you've clean me out, old boy. I've no luck in cards, I've no luck in love. Nothing left.
Berry: You have the countess. And the countess has troubles.
Gibbons: What the devil you're on about, old boy.
Berry: I'll give you three guineas on her. You win - you gonna pay her maids. I'm sure she'll show her gratitude.
Gibbons: Ha! What happens if you win, old boy? Ah?
Berry: Then I gonna pay her maids.

Berry (with poorly hidden triumph): Bad luck, old boy.

Berry (foretasting his fun, stroking his crop): Naughty girls get spanked and put to bed.

Berry (ordering countess to choose between being spanked or being paid for sex): This? Or this?

Sir Henry Simmerson: So what's happening with Sharpe?
Berry: Oh, that's all in hand, sir Henry. And I have to say - it was an absolute pleasure to arrange.

Lieutenant Berry - Sharpe's Eagle
Sergeant Andy McLoughlin: I’ve nothing against dykes, Miss Cattrell, I just wouldn’t stick my finger in one.

Anne (laughing while watching McLoughlin in the window, who is patting the dog which was eating dead body recently): That shook the sanctimonious little git!

Andy (to Phoebe): Would it be alright if we use the dining room for a work?
Phoebe: Of course… Yes…
Andy: Thank you.

Andy (out of temper): Did he know about the relationship you and Miss Cattrell had with his daughter?
Diana: That we were friends?
Andy (threateningly) I meant your relationship in the bedroom. The affect it might’ve had on his grandchildren.

Andy (appreciatively): Good work, Gavin.

Andy (matter-of-factly): So she got rid of him. She must have come out with a hell of a story?

Andy: Why didn’t Missis Maybury sell the Grange, move away once she got rid of her husband?

Inspector Walsh: There’s something almost malevolent about those three, don’t you think? As if right and wrong didn’t pry to them.
Andy: Isn’t that most women?
Walsh (looking at Andy): Kelly’s being playing up again?
Andy (irritated): We had a row.
Walsh: Well, I bumped into her another day, pleasant enough… with Jack Booth, never seen her look so cheerful.
Andy: It’s probably because she’s going to live with him. She left last week.

Andy: I’m looking for Miss Goode. Inspector Walsh would like a word with her.
Anne: She’s not here.
Andy: Where I might find her?
Anne: I’ve mo idea.

Walsh: You know what they say about drinking alone?
Andy (tired): Ay! There is no one to nag you.

Andy (not paying attention to the mob around him, deliberately wanting to get drunk): Another scotch, please.

Andy: What you mean – not falling for all that staff about Maybury?
Pub visitor: Maybury told me it was the wife. She used to hurt herself then walk around the village showing out the bruises. Bloody nut had thrown herself down the stairs once.
Andy (doubting): Why bother? She didn’t report him for an assault!
Visitor: I never said the woman was stupid. She wanted to make people sorry for her. Loyal wife shit!

Kelly McLoughlin: You’re late.
Andy (gravely): For what?
Kelly: To get the wrong idea I’m not coming back… You haven’t been answering the phone.
Andy: Well I’m neither here, remember?
Kelly: You look awful.
Andy (bored): What you want?
Kelly: I’ve been to a solicitor about divorce. He says if we could settle things amicably…
Andy (infuriated): Amicably?!? When were we ever friends?

Andy: Take a sit. Have you seen inside the icehouse before yesterday?
Anne: No.
Andy: Oh? Why did you tell us you and Missis Goode cleaned it out six years ago.
Anne (with pleasant smile): Seemed like a good idea. I wanted to save you time and trouble.
Andy: It’s never a good idea to tell the police lies.

Andy: Obviously the price of pleasure is hypocrisy. I mean, how do you square Streech Grange and its two servants with your conscience?

Andy: We gonna find that one way or another.

Andy: Do you approve personal vengeance?
Anne: I sympathize with it.
Andy: Well at last we found something we can agree on.

Andy (smiling sardonically): You never give up, do you?
Anne (taken aghast): What?!
Andy: The bloody propaganda! Women are caring people who fix engines, hold up powerful jobs, give each other orgasms!
Anne (returning his biting smile): What’s the matter, sergeant? Frightened you gonna become redundant?

Andy (furious): Were you and Missis Goode worried that Missis Maybury was cracking up after spending twelve months alone in this place. Is that the truth of you coming here?
Anne (self-assertive): We’ve never had a moment concern about her mental condition. She’s good deal more stable then you.
Andy (even more furious): Oh, you are a psychiatrist, are you, miss Cattrell?!
Anne (spiteful): Put it this way – I know a chronic drink problem when I see one!
Andy (in astonishment after his own action): I’m sorry.
Anne (wiping her lips with disgust): Do you want to ask me anything else?
Andy (uneasy): Miss gonna report me for this?
Anne (vindictive): Yes!
Andy: Don’t know why I did it…
Anne (with menace): I do. Because you’re an inadequate little shit.

Andy (with sympathy but not loosing his attention): Must have been hard for you both in prison, being separated…

Andy: Loosing your only child like that, I’d’ve done the same. Sometimes no punishment is good enough unless it comes from your own hands. Pervert just had to die.

Andy (to Phoebe): This yours?
Phoebe: Everything’s in order. I have license for it.
Andy: When’d you last fired it?
Phoebe: I don’t remember.
Andy (resolutely): Try.
Phoebe: Month ago may be. Is that how he died?
Andy: What you shoot when you do use it?
Phoebe: Morning shots into the air. There’s a colony of ferret cats at the farm.

Walsh: What’s the matter with you? You look terrible.
Andy (thinking he was summoned to be interrogated about his abrupt kiss with Anne Cattrell): Am… About Miss Cattrell…
Walsh (mockingly): Don’t tell me she’s confessed and we all go home.
Andy (taken aback): N-n-no.
Walsh: What then?
Andy (seeking for his words): She… doesn’t know anything about those condoms. None of them do.

D.S. Robinson: One of them told me Anne Cattrell had more men than I have dinners.
Andy: (agitated, jealous): Bullshit!! Of course she is a lesbian.
D.S. Robinson: Well, ay, could be she's done away with a jealous lover. Does wonders if you make the connection.
Andy: You informer's talking crap. Everyone knows they're lesbians.

Andy: Don't know what you're snickering at. You haven't got a public life nevermind a private one. Take your warrant cut away and your balls would drop off!!

Andy: Your diary will help us to establish your movements during a past few months. You’ll get it back as soon as we finish with it.
Anne: I don’t record my movements, only my thoughts. Sometimes when you’re alone you don’t think two clearly.
Andy (gently): I know.

Andy: “I have seen into the grave and eternity frightens me”. Why did you write that?
Anne: I often write about death.
Andy: Had you just seen into a grave?
Anne (smiling at him as at foolish child): No.
Andy: Does death frightens you?
Anne: No. It annoys me.
Andy: In what way?
Anne: Because I’ll never know what happen next. I want to read the whole book, not just the first chapter, don’t you?
Andy (understandingly, admiringly): Yes.

Andy: You’re welcome to stay here while we work but if you’d prefer to stay outside I’ll get a constable to wait with you.
Anne: Oh, I’ll stay, sergeant. Who knows – maybe I’ll get an article out of it. You know – “The Marauding Hands of the Law” (looking at him significantly)

Andy (looking at Anne’s fireplace): You know, you should put those fag ends in the bean, they live marks when they burn.
Anne (angry): Why the hell do I have to wait for an inspector before I call my solicitor?
Andy (laughing at her unexpectedly): Yeah… You don’t… No… Be my guest.

Anne: You’re a pain in the bloody arse, McLoughlin! If you are trying to drink yourself into an early grave – fine – your choice. God knows why you joined the police force in the first place. But if you want to keep your job, do yourself a favor. Walsh will never fit in if you sit here like this.
Andy (wearily, slowly, almost fainting with hunger): You’re a bloody awful liar, Cattrell. You told me compassion was a frail thing. In your hands it is an offensive weapon. (striking smile from Cattrell)

Anne (glancing at Andy with hidden meaning): I’m yet to meet a policeman who doesn’t have sticky fingers.

Andy (to Walsh after Anne has left the police station): How did it go?
Walsh: They just left. Did you see them?
Andy (lying): No.
Walsh: There was beef blood. We’ve been had. The question is why.
Andy: That was only tactic to throw us away from the rest of the house.

Andy: Sorry, did I frighten you?
Anne: Why didn’t you use the front door?
Andy: Can I sit down?
Anne: No!.. Alright – yes. Sit down. What are you doing here?
Andy: I just wanted to talk to you.
Anne: What about?
Andy: Anything. Eternity. Split particle physics. Safes. You gonna tell me what was in there?

Andy: You removed it?
Andy: Very neat.
Anne: Well?..
Andy: Well what?
Anne: What are you planning to do?
Andy: I don’t know. Find out who cleaned it out and ask him a few questions.

Andy: You’ve got lots to tell me. Why you came to Streech? Why Missis Phillips calls this place a fortress? And what was behind your safe?
Anne: Did Walsh send you?
Andy: I’m not the enemy, Cattrell!

Andy: I’ll decide then whether I should sew my seed on sterile ground.
Anne: Oh. Screw you, McLoughlin!

Andy: For God’s sake, what’s the matter with you?!
Anne: Nothing… Nothing to do with you!
Andy: Nothing?! You given up woman! You buried yourself alive in this bloody mausoleum. She’s not worth it. I mean, what she ever done for you that worth sacrificing your whole life for. What happened to Anne Cattrell that seduced sculptors and toppled governments?!
Anne: It was fun, my little lust, but I told you don’t try to change me.

Andy: Please don’t be frightened. Your mother knows me. She said I could come after you.
Jane: I hear breathing.
Andy: No-no-no. That was just me. That was my lungs gasping.
Jane: No! It wasn’t you. I thought it was my father.

Andy (to Walsh about his accusations that he messes up with Cattrell): Do me a favor, sir. She’s been calling me Jack the Ripper ever since I called her a dyke.

Andy: You and me starting off. You didn’t exactly meet me on my best. It wasn’t personal. It wasn’t a lesbian business. You were a woman. How it happens, a particularly infuriating, rude, smartarsed woman. Anyway, I’m sorry.

Anne: What happened?
Andy: Somebody hit you on the head.
Anne: Why?
Andy: I don’t know. What did you remember?
Anne: Curry?..
Andy: Can we forget the curry? It would be easier if you’ve never saw me last night.
Anne: But what happened?
Andy: I found you inside your room. I had a hell of a job explaining to Walsh what I was doing there. I mean, I could hardly admit lusting after a suspect. I want to stay on the case, Anne!
Anne: I remember now. You were telling me how to live my life. You had no right, McLoughlin. As long as I could live with myself, that’s all that matters.
Andy: I’m learning. Give me time.

Andy: Say you’ve been married to a man for thirty hard years and suddenly he deserts you.
Walsh: Go on.
Andy: Daniel does a runner. He hangs about London, but finds living there harder then coming home to face the music. Meanwhile Missis Goode phones Missis Thompson and Missis Thompson discovers that her husband was seeing another woman, a woman with a reputation. What she gonna do when Daniel comes home unexpectedly?
Walsh: How did she had the body in the ice house?
Andy: Oh maybe she lured him there? We do have the reports that someone cried at the Grange farm. It entirely logical she’d strip him and chop him about so we’d think its David Maybury.

Andy (highly professional): Yeah, I know, we’re all busy!

Andy (handing book to Anne, wittily describing her personality): I brought you this. The flyleaf says it’s incisive, acerbic and brutal.
Anne: You bring any fags?
Andy (looking around with a doubt): I’m not sure you can smoke in here.
Anne: God, you’re so reactionary!

Andy: And you knee us in the balls and send us on our way before we’ve had chance to discover you are a boring little girl your father so obviously believed you to be.
Anne: You’re not one of those men who read women magazines?

Andy: Any ex-lovers nursing sore balls who would like to hit you on the head?
Anne: No. But you’re giving me a headache.
Andy feasting his eyes on her): And we haven’t even gone to the lovers’ stage.
Anne: You miss your wife?
Andy: I miss what I kept hoping the marriage would be.
Anne: What was that?
Andy: A partnership, a challenge, an adventure.
Anne: And why are you so angry she left?
Andy: Maybe I’ve always been that’s angry. I just didn’t know until now.

Andy: I’ve reckoned you’ve just found an assault weapon.

Andy: Take that down to forensics, will you? See if they can match the blood and tissue on the base with Anne Cattrell’s.

Mrs. Thompson (fighting with Andy, spitting him in the face): You bastard, you bastard!
Andy: Come on you, serge, put her on the bloody handcuffs!
Mrs. Thompson: Srves you bloody right! I hope you’ll catch something.
Andy: I have. You.

Andy: Believe me, I don’t want to cause Jane any distress. But we’re running of possibilities!
Phoebe: I don’t want you asking her questions she couldn’t cope with.
Andy: It was dark. She was wearing a nightdress. She said – “I thought it was my father”. What did she mean? I’ll go upstairs and wake her if I have to.

Andy: What did you think happened to your father?
Jane: I’m not sure.
Andy (very careful, not to disturb the girl): The night he disappeared… did he do anything different? Did he, Jane?..
Jane: Sort of.
Andy: What?
Jane: He told me he loved me.
Andy: Why was that different?.. I’m sorry. I need to know.
Jane: He’d never said it before.

Andy: Could it have been his way of saying “Goodbye”?
Jane: How do you mean?
Andy: Perhaps that’s how he disappeared without trace. He’d arranged the whole thing beforehand.

Jane: Was I OK?
Andy: You were great.

Phoebe: …I must’ve known.
Andy: How could you? Jane loved you. She wanted to protect you. If you blame yourself you take away everything she tried to do for you.
Phoebe: I’m her mother. There was only me to help her. But when she needed me I just never came.
(Andy consoles her.)

Andy (frustrated): Thompson’s alive and well and it’s highly probable Maybury walked down here for good ten years ago!
Anne: At least you got Thompson for faking bankruptcy and embezzlement.
Andy: This is supposed to be a murder inquiry. We still don’t know who the body in the ice house is and there is a maniac on the loose.
Anne: Must be a hell of a burden living up to this image you and the world have of you? Never allow yourself to fail?
Andy (coming to understand her mocking words): Bullshit!
Anne: You don’t have to impress me, McLoughlin. (Andy is pleased like a cat on a fish market. He gives her a broad smile.) Life is pure foul, isn’t it, from start to finish. In a couple of weeks if you lost the pace you’ll be as cynical as I am.
Andy: You no cynical.
Anne: What makes you say that?
Andy: I’ve read your diary.
Anne: Did you enjoy it?
Andy: Needs editing to make it readable.
Anne: Oh, you would know, I suppose?!
Andy: Well, I can read.
Anne: I can hold a paintbrush, that doesn’t make me an expert on art.
Andy (coming closer): “P” needs editing out. “P” ruins it. Tell me about him.
Anne: What you want to know?
Andy: Would he attack you?
Anne (scandalized): No!
Andy: Perhaps he is a jealous type, it was one of his specials to hit you on the head.
Anne: I’m positive. Have you spoken to him?
Andy: Not yet. I’m waiting for the forensic results.
Anne: If you can’t bring yourself to ask, what you expect me to say? You’ll be gone soon, suddenly awoken out of your temporary madness, and I’ll be left here. He’s a kind man and he understands everything.

Andy: Was it David Maybury? Was it Maybury!?!
Anne (frightened): I don’t know. The body was unrecognizable. But I shouldn’t think so. Assuming he was still alive David’s not likely to come back here after ten years.
Andy: Someone’s idid it. They say it’s Maybury. Help me!!!
Anne: I can’t.
Andy: Or wont! I believed in you. Don’t you understand, you b*tch?! I put my head on the line for you. You owe me!
Anne (looking at him with new eyes, with repulsion): Oh, well, hey! Never let it be said Cattrell doesn’t pay her debts. (She gets up and lowers her pyjamas bottom). Go ahead, screw me. That’s all you’re ever interested in - a good screw. Just like your precious boss ten years ago!

Andy: Hang on a minute. You’re saying if he was nude he couldn’t have been stabbed?
Dr. Webster: Yes.
Andy: Supposing he was nude. How did he die?
Dr. Webster: Old age, cold.
Andy (vexed): Shit! We’ve been carrying on a murder inquiry on the basis that he was stabbed in the belly, now you are telling me he could have died of natural causes?.. Does Chief Inspector Walsh know about this?
Dr. Webster: I’ve always kept an open mind about cause of death.

Andy: You could have left him his underpants.
Wally Ferris: Are you gonna charge me or what?
Andy: You tell me.
Wally: I didn’t do any harm.

Walsh: Bloody negligent! You’ve missed it completely!! The young lad recognized Maybury. Wally Ferris wasn’t even seen in there.
Andy: What you gonna do? Show Wally a photograph of Maybury, suggest it was the dead man?
Walsh: Staines has made identification.
Andy: Eddy Staines is 25, he was 15 when Maybury disappeared. It was dark when he claimed he was seeing him. You’ll never get a prosecution on that.
Walsh: We’ve motive, means and opportunity. She’ll confess this time.
Andy: Webster won’t lie for you.
Walsh: What you mean by that?
Andy: The dead man was too old to be Maybury. And what happened to all the blood?
Walsh (showing his teeth): Get out of here!
Andy: Are you gonna tell the defense part to bugger off every time he asks a reasonable question? And what about the missing persons’ list? Bob Roger showed it to you the night the body was discovered. Ken Chapel, 68, semi-senile, walks out of its hostel five months earlier wearing green jacket, blue jumper and check trousers. (Raising his voice to a shout). The trousers should have registered something with you!!! You heard the description twice in 24 hours. And you have the bloody nerve to accuse me of negligence.
Walsh: How could this old man know about the ice house?
Andy: He’d seen the plans, the tourist maps of the Grange grounds. Ken Chapel, initials K.C. Old boy used to talk in a hostel about garage he used to own, how successful he was until this woman spread some lies about him and he was forced to sell up. Does that ring any bells?!?
Walsh: The guy was always known as Ken K.C. How am I supposed to connect him with Chapel? He’s in the files, this K.C.!
Andy (steaming): You damn right he’s in the file. I mean, for a bit of hearsay you certainly gave it some airing. It’s a great story. Shame about the facts.
Walsh: So by far people thought she killed her parents we’ve just recorded what people told us.
Andy: Like hell you did! You encouraged the rumour. I mean, you tracked her the other day from our benefit. What’d she do, for pity’s sake? Laugh? Threaten to tell your wife? Or couldn’t she hide the revulsion?
Walsh: You think you’re so bloody clever, don’t you? I know about you and Miss Cattrell. She’s using you, laddy! You’re loaded – she runs rings around you. Wait until you gonna wake up and you gonna find up just what these women are capable of. I’m telling you – Phoebe Maybury murdered her husband.
Andy: You have to believe that, don’t you? I mean, that’s the only thing that kept you going these last ten years.
Walsh: I’m warning you. I’ll have you suspended.
Andy: What of, you bastard? Telling the truth?

Andy: You don’t have to do those. I’ll attend them other weekend. I have a quick phone call to make, I grab a shirt and I’m out of here. Take whatever you want except my books.
Kelly (stopping him with her searching glance): Jack and me… It didn’t work out. It was a mistake, Andy. I’m sorry. I want to come home. (Embraces him)
Andy: Look. Come home. It’s yours as much as it’s mine.
Kelly: You’re not angry? (Searching for his eyes)
Andy: No. No, I’m glad… I’ll pick up the books tomorrow and maybe some records I bought before we were married. Nothing else I want.
Kelly (starting to cry again): You are angry.
Andy: No. I needed a push. I hate this place. Always have.
Kelly (shrewishly): Have you met someone else?
Andy walks away in silence.

Andy: The inspector is taking an early retirement.

Andy: An accidental discharge of a licensed weapon.
Policeman: But you’ll never go away with that!
Andy: Surely you were too preoccupied taking down the names of all the witnesses.
Policeman: So how I’ll explain Barne’s confession?
Andy: Shock of the gun going of suddenly brought him to his senses, OK?

Andy: Jonathan asked me to find out whether you wanted your love letters back. Are they love letters? I could get them out anyway, take a look. I could tell you there’s a brick wall in the cellar, which I’m going to examine more closely. Now you’re probably going to despise the romantic in me but I was hoping you tell me what it hidden because you trust me.
Anne: Photographs.
Andy: What of?
Anne: The house after the vandals had been here. Phoebe - half out of her mind.
Andy: That’s another one of your insurance policies?

Andy (on Anne’s confession): Well, what can I say, except next time I tell you how to run your life remind me – you know best… (Changing a subject) My wife came back today.
Anne (becoming remote): Oh?.. Are you glad?
Andy: Yes. Yes, I’m glad.
Anne: Well then, I’m glad for you. (Takes her hand away from his)
Andy: What will you do?
Anne: Oh, the usual. Topple a few governments, seduce a sculptor or two.
Andy: Well, before that? Will you help me in the cellar? I think this time David Maybury left this place for good.
Anne (alerted): What?
Andy: If Phoebe isn’t freed of him you and Diana will be tied to this house forever… (Changing a subject once more) Well, I’d better make tracks for my bed.
Anne: I wish you luck, McLoughlin, I really do.
Andy: I don’t suppose you can lend me a toothbrush and a pillow?
Anne: What for?
Andy: I’ve got nowhere to sleep, woman! I told you – my wife came back today, and I’m damned if I’m spending another seven years with the woman whose favourite colour is beige.
Anne (smiles): What are you going to do?
Andy (sits on her bed): I thought I shag up with a friend of mine.
Anne: Anyone I know?
Andy: No. Just some cynical female who’s absolutely useless of relationships.
Anne: Sounds like my kind of woman.
Andy (bends to kiss her on the lips): Yeah…………

Detective Sergeant Andy McLoughlin - The Ice House

Добавлено (17.06.2008, 12:32)
Ben Driskoll: Oliver loves you more than anything else on Earth and there is nothing that Tucker or anybody else can do to change it.

Ben: Are we still on for tomorrow’s night?
Carol Bennell: Will there be food?
Ben: Well, they’re Checks, so there’ll be warm goulash or something.
Carol: We’ll see.

Ben: Carol, what are doing here?
Carol (handing him a package with alien texture): Hey.
Ben (looking pleasantly surprised as if he gets a present): That’s for me? It’s… mm… I love it!

Ben: What do you think, Stephen?
Stephen Galeano: Ah… Interesting.
Ben: It’s manufactured, right?
Stephen: No. It’s either an expensive fake or really chip skin.

Dr. Henryk Belicec: Ben, of all the women you’ve brought into our house…
Ben: No. Look…
Belicec: …this is the one we gave you permission to marry.
Ben: Now, look!
Ludmilla Belicec: Oh, no, I’ve been watching you two all night and the way you look at each other, oh so beautiful and smart…
Ben (to Carol): You see, this is what happens, they say whatever they like in this house then they claim it as a diplomatic immunity.
Ludmilla: Think of the children you can have!
Ben (embarrassed): Enough! Enough!!!

Ben: Thank you for being my date.

Ben (trying to joke after really hot kiss with Carol): I just took advantage of a drunken woman and I’m sorry… Can you walk?

Ben: Well at least stand out some breakfast. I cooked pancakes. (handing her a plate with completely burned cakes and receiving a sardonic smile from Carol) What?

Ben: What I’m thinking is if she is immune, maybe we have causality.

Ben: I promised you that we gonna find Oliver and we will. You gotta trust me. We gonna do whatever it takes to get to this.

Ben: I just want you to know there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Nothing!

Carol: Ben, where are you?
Ben: I’m outside Paddison park. Got to go to a hospital. Galeano needs as much of contaminated blood as I can get my hands on. Where are you?
Carol: We are in a pharmacy. South of Jefferson.
Ben: Is Oliver with you?
Carol: Yeah.
Ben: Good.
Carol: I’m really tired.
Ben: Alright. I’ll be there as soon as I can.
Carol: Hurry.

Carol: Ben, where have you been?
Ben: I was at the hospital. There was some trouble. I’m here now. (Embraces her)
Carol: Oh. No. God, you won’t believe what’s happened.
Ben: Everything gonna be fine. You don’t have to be afraid ever again.
Carol (understands that he has transformed): Oh no! No! No-no-no.
Ben: Listen. You just listen to me.
Carol (still doesn’t want to believe): No. Not you.
Oliver Bennell: Doctor Ben?
Ben: Hey, Olly!
Carol: Get away from him! You come here.
Ben (calming): Carol…
Carol: Get away. Get away from us (pointing a gun at Ben)
Ben: Carol, look at yourself just who you are, just who you want to be. We were wrong to fight them.
Carol (crying, aiming her gun at Ben’s chest): No. No.
Ben: Remember our trip to Colorado. Do you remember the Alpine Grove?
Carol: Shut up. SHUT UP!!!
Ben: How beautiful and peaceful it was. Then what you said to me.
Carol: I didn’t say anything to YOU.
Ben: You wondered what it be like if people could live more like those trees, completely connected with each other… in a harmony…
Carol: What?..
Ben: … as one.
Carol: You’re not Ben. I know you’re not Ben!
Ben: I’m not just Ben. I’m more then Ben.
Carol: Stop. Turn over that door.
Ben (not paying attention for her words opens the door): Have you seen the television? Have you read the newspapers? See what’s happening there, what we’re offering? A world without war, without poverty, without murder, without rape. A world without suffering. Because in our world no one can heart each other or exploit each other or try to destroy each other because in our world there is no other. You know, its right, Carol. Deep down inside you know that fighting us is fighting for all wrong things… Carol, you know it’s true. Our world is a better world.
Carol: What about Olly?
Ben: We’ll take care of him.
Carol: How? Tell me, HOW?!?
Ben: There is no room in our world for someone who is immune.
Oliver: Mom… Mom!
Carol (shoots at the person behind Ben): Go away. That is my child.
Ben: Will you kill us all?
Carol: If I have to.
Ben: We have to stop you.
Carol: You can’t stop me.
Ben: But we have to try.
(Carol shoots everybody.)
Ben (deadly calm): Could you shoot me so easily?
(Carol shoots him on the leg, he falls).
Carol: Run!!!

Ben Driscoll – The Invasion

Добавлено (18.06.2008, 12:17)
Rudy Mackenzie: You’re the cop killer, right?
Jack Starks: That obvious, en?
Rudy: The TV, you know. Helps soothe an active mind. I’m Rudy Mackenzie. Welcome.

Rudy: I don’t believe in disposable language either. You know, small talk, little talk, chitchat. Useless.

Dr. Beth Lorenson: Good morning, gentlemen. How are you doing today?
Rudy: For me that is really difficult question, Dr. Lorenson. Because the world around me is shrinking and the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are coming to see me today and they are not bringing flowers, which just makes it really difficult to get organized.

Jack: What do you know about the shit they do to us in the basement?
Rudy: What shit?
Jack: You know what I’m talking about.
Rudy: No, I don’t.
Jack: Yeah, you do. That jacket.
Rudy (looking for eavesdroppers): What jacket?

Rudy: I know that they take you down there. I know that they put you in it. The rest of it it’s… It’s a trip, you know, it’s like a serious vacation.
Jack: I’m found out I’m gonna die.
Rudy: Well, mortality is actually a great thing o be familiar with.

Rudy: If you need to find out when you’re in there, just calm down. The less you freak, the less you’ll tip out.

Rudy (with strange chuckle): Women!

Rudy: Well, I’ve been approached by the Federal Trade Organization.
Dr. Becker: And what have they approached you about, Mr. Mackenzie?
Rudy: And this is nut, but they have asked me to head up the Organization for the Organized.
Dr. Becker: The organization for the organized?
Rudy: Yeah, you’ve heard of them?
Dr. Becker: No, Mr. Mackenzie, I have not.
One of the patients addressing Rudy: There is because there is no such organization, you idiot!
Rudy: That is categorically not true. That is blatantly and manifestly not true. They have asked me to lead them. And if you’d heard of them, than they wouldn’t be hush-hush, would they?

Rudy: You know, those little fuckers are everywhere.
Jack (patronizing and encouraging Rudy at the same time): They only recruit the best, Mackenzie.

Rudy: I’m in here because they say I have a nervous condition. Well, well, here’s my question. Who wouldn’t be nervous if they’d really, really looked at their lives? I mean whose life is that good?

Rudy Mackenzie – The Jacket

Добавлено (19.06.2008, 14:12)
James Lynchehaun: Diplomacy is not my strong suit. Well, a diplomat thinks first then speaks after. With me is the other way around.

Agnes MacDonnell: Very well, I shall speak to Mr. Sweeney.
James: Good and that’s settled then.
Agnes: I only said I’d speak to him.
James: You speak and that dog will stand on its hind legs.
Agnes (laughs and suddenly becomes serious): And if I tell him to bark, he’ll bark.

James: Treating you like some kind of bug-man.
Sweeney: Who’ s a bugman?
James: Well, there is how she treats us all – bug men?

James: Come in. I won’ bite you.

James: I’m sorry if you want to act a fool.
Agnes: You’re sorry, I’m a fool?
James: Yes, though for a woman you far more fool in my opinion.
Agnes: For a woman?!
James: Yes, most women are fools.
Agnes: And most men?
James: Oh, fools too. But women are worse fools. For putting up with them. And worst of all is a clever woman who’s putting up with a stupid man.

James: I’m good at calculations, setting accounts. You can’t be too careful.

James: Well, Eamon’s Julia, what can I do for you?
Julia: He wants it.
James: Him I know?..
Julia: The men ant you, beyond in the forest.
James: Well, that’s a big dark place and I might be afraid.
Julia: Ha-ha. You’re not afraid, James Lynchehaun, you glory in fear, you glory in cruelty.
James (seductively): Well, well, Eamon’s Julia, what a thing to say.

James: How is the republic these days?
Eamon: Well enough.
James: Virtually existent.

Eamon: How you’re getting out there, Jim?
James: I’m virtually existent.

James: I wouldn’t be worry. There are bigger demons than Sweeney in Anchill.
Agnes: Who, for instance?
James: Yourself.
Agnes: Oh, Mr. Lynchehaun, really? Aren’t you like the rest of men, just a small boy afraid of the dark?
James: When I was a small boy, I think, the dark was afraid of me.

James: Well, I like to be confident, don’t you?
Agnes: Yes, I do. But I was born into confidence. Where did you get yours?
James: On the stage.
Agnes (disbelieving): The theatre? Don’t tell me you’re an actor!
James: Yes, in a fit hobs, travelling shows, melodramas mostly but some Shakespeare.

Agnes: My husband has his own interest in mind. Let’s say – I’m in love with horses, he’s in love with centaurs.
James: Centaurs, half horse, half man.
Agnes: It’s the man part which makes the centaur interesting, if you understand my meaning.
James: Oh. You’ll be surprised what meager peasants do understand.
Agnes: And he isn’t scandalized?
James: This one is… (Caressing her) Such a waste!

James (impersonating a priest): Dearly beloved! “The way of transgressors is hard”. The way of transgressors is indeed hard. Are you not all transgressors? Rich in the midst of poverty, housed among the homeless, fat when people are hungry. But I hear you saying, is that not the law of nature?

James: Oh, no-no-no-no-no, we mustn’t panic, my dear, keep calm at all costs.

James: (caricaturing an English gentleman, with perfect English accent): So I’m in your delightful little country to find…
Agnes: A what?
James: A horse. Fast, strong with the intelligence of a man. Oh, I do like a man. Or a pretty boy (looking at Agnes up and down – she is in men’s clothes): You could pass for one, you know?
Agnes: You, idiot!
James: Oh, I know. I know. I need kicking in hand by a boy, that’s pretty but strict, to teach me a thing or two.
Agnes: So you like a strict teacher, do you? (Approaching him maliciously)
James (lasciviously): Yes. Strict and stern. You see, I need to be afraid to be happy.
Agnes: I’ll teach you to be afraid. (Starts kissing him full on the mouth feverishly)

James: You not gonna cry, are you, Cushla?
Agnes: What is that mean? Cushla.
James: A cushla? It means “veins”. It means you like my veins to me. From the moment I first saw you I just knew you have the same blood in here as me.

James Lynchehaun – Love and Rage

Добавлено (20.06.2008, 12:54)
James: Missis MacDonnell?
Agnes: Where have you been?
James: I’ve been busy.
Agnes: Smashing black bottles? I suppose you know what this is. You must have warned me – sign on the stamp or else.
James: There’s a long… Missis MacDonnell.
Agnes: But James! This is from the collector general of taxes. You wrote him and I’m to be fined 10 pounds for not signing on a bloody stamp.
James: Oh, calm down.
Agnes: Why? Why did you do it?
James: Because I’m the devil! I’m the very devil of a man!.. Come on! It’s only a joke.
Agnes: Your joke humiliates me.
James: Please. Look, I’m sorry. Don’t be angry.
Agnes: Angry… I’m angry! I’ve a right to be angry. You have no right! I’m not… I just…
(He starts kissing her. She gets silent and forgets everything)

James (in the letter): “Dear Missis MacDonnell. Come to the hotel at Newport tomorrow four o'clock. Tell no one. It’ll be more amusing that way. James.”

James: God day to you. I’m the reverend James Crowley.
Hotel manager: Reverend…
James (playing a priest again): We desire a room. Large silent room. My wife is tormented by a ticklish cough and she does not want to disturb other guests. Isn’t that so, my dear? Your chest is ticklish, isn’t it, wify? And you believe she might to be put to bed early. We shall dine at present rate.

James (looks at Agnes in her new splendid dress): There seems to be a piece missing, the piece that pathes understanding.

James: Well now, Missis Crowley… Crowley. I like that name. You see, first I think of the name and then I or imagine the man or the name. Then, hoopla! There he is.
Agnes (silencing him): Shhh!..
James: Who is it? I don’t know. That’s what I like. I’m watching him and I don’t know who it is. Hoopla!

James: “God is good”. Christ!
Agnes: So that’s how you treat people?
James (starts playing with her): There’s a moose on a loose in this hoose. You be careful. Or it’ll rrrrrrrun up here until scare thee.

James: Do you want to fight, don’t you?
Agnes (in disbelief): No.
James: Yes, you do.
Agnes (frightened): No.
James: Tabby likes to be clawed by the tom, doesn’t she? You’re not a little mouse, you’re a tabby. And tabby prefers tom any day to a silly belly.
Agnes: What are you talking about?
James: Poor Williams with his little bald.

Agnes: Don’t hurt me.
James: Say please.
Agnes: Please.
James: It’s best when you beg for it, Missis Miaow.

James: A man was hanged here once. A priest he was, name of father Magnus Sweeney. The English, your people, hanged him. On market square. Hung him from the market crane. Soldier in the crowd, man called Lyttle, he shouted out: “The priest’s meat is high today”.
Agnes (ill): Please.
James: That’s not the end. It was the end of Lyttle. Few weeks later they found his body on the mounting 1800 feet up. Or rather the dogs found him. Dragged pieces of him down here to the town. (He eats with visible appetite). So his meat ended up higher then priest’s considerably less highly valued though.

Dr. Croly: Yes,.. you were in a… Newport.
James: how do you know that?
Dr. Croly: Agnes… Missis MacDonnell said that she saw you there.
James (with double meaning): She did see me. And I saw her.
Dr. Croly: You’ve been shooting dogs.
James: Yes, what of it?
Dr. Croly: well, who gave you permission to do that?
James: I’m the agent, wild dogs are my responsibility.

James: You know you used to call me James… (Try to move closer to Croly, he rejects) So she wants to get rid of me, does she?
Dr Croly: Yes. She thinks that might be best, although she has no wish to proceed with an eviction.
James: Very wise.
Dr Croly: She authorized me to give you 15 pounds as a token of her appreciation of your service without prejudice of course.
James (changing his policy): That’s very generous. You forgive me, if I was rude to you just now. I’m sorry.
Dr. Croly: Yes. So am I, James.
James: Let me shake your hand... You know, everyone will laugh at me now. But you won’t laugh, will you? As the Yellow Woman, what I mean… I think I’ve been used, like a stick. This money is like a stick aimed at a heart of me!

James Lynchehaun - Love and Rage

Добавлено (23.06.2008, 11:22)
James: I just wanted to talk to you. You don’t have to be afraid of me.
Agnes: I’m not afraid of you.
James: Why did you get Croly to do your talking then? If you had something to say to me you should say it yourself.
Agnes: I couldn’t! You know I couldn’t.

James: Why?! What’s the reason?
Agnes: Please…
James: What’s the reason? Is it because you think I had something to do with Sweeney’s accident? I swear to you on me father’s grave I had no hand at or part in that.
Agnes: I know you don’t.
James: Why, then? Is it that you afraid of me because I’m a free man?
Agnes: Oh, James…
James: I’m a free man and I made love to you. You can’t walk away from that without a word… Tell me your reason why!
Agnes: No.
James: Agnes, Agnes. You’re not like the rest of the women, don’t pretend you are. You want a real man. I know that and so do you.
Agnes: You call this being a real man?
James: A real man fights for what he wants (starts kissing her).
Agnes: No.
James: Honey, you’re trembling.
Agnes: I want you to go.
James (caressing her, brushing his lips against hers): Why? Tell me, why?..

James (seeking for her in the stables, the very devil of a man): Agnes. Agnes. Agnes. Calm down. Talk to me…

James: Agnes, I don’t mean any harm.
Agnes: I’m not afraid of you James Linchehaun.
James: I just wanted to talk to you, Agnes.
Agnes: Go back to hell!
James: I can’t go back. I’m in it.

Agnes: get away from me.
James: Look at me. Look at me. I’m a hero. Isn’t that comical – I’m a hero!
Agnes (with rifle at the ready): Come on! (Shoots him and misses)
James: A kushla… Kushla… nearly never did a thing. You’d hardly hit me at this distance, would you? And why did you miss?
(She fires him once again and this time bullet scratches him)
James (rising to his feet): I’m still alive. I can’t die. I can’t die… (sounds like regretting this)
Agnes: So who’s the hero now? (laughs at him cruelly)

Добавлено (23.06.2008, 17:08)
Srg. Botha: Pisskopf, I owe you something, you little bastard! I was bitten by my father for the shame of being expelled. I was made to live in the barn. I was not allowed to come back to school. My life was shit!
P.K.: You can’t be serious. You tried to kill me.
Botha: I was branded an idiot by everyone I knew.

Andres Malan: No more! No more.
Botha (sweating after he whipped Gideon): You may be the heavyweight champion of our country, but you’re a disgrace to it. I’m going to see this race mixing hole closed down.
Hoppie Gruenewald: You wanna close this place down? You can make all you didn’t try. I don’t need animals in here.
Botha: It’s already full of animals. (Addressing to beaten P.K.) I’m not finished with you… or the Marais girl.

Botha: Where’s Rooinek, where’s the white boy?! Tell me!!! Where is he?

Botha: You want to learn English. I’ll teach you English. This is a bullet. The bullet goes in the gun. (Loads his gun)
P.K. (knocking him down): It’s over, Botha. You caught me. Call them off. Take me in.
Botha: I’ll take you in when I’d finish with him.
P.K.: No!
Botha: But you… I’ll take you when you’re dead, you kaffa loving shit.

Botha: Now, Pisskopf, let’s box, eh?

Botha: You ruin the country, you bastard. You and that Marais bitch!

Sergeant Jappie Botha – Power of One

Добавлено (22.09.2008, 13:25)
James Bond: I know where you keep your gun - suppose that's something.

JB: So you want me to be half monk - half hitman?..

Solange: You like married women, don't you, James?
JB: They keep things simple.

Vesper Lynd: And you're good in reading people?
JB: Yes, I am. It is why I've been up to detect an undercurrent of sarcams in your voice.

JB: I do hae it when erligion comes between us.
Vesper: Religion and a securely locked door. Am I gonna have a problem with you, Bond?
JB: No. Don't worry. You're not my type.
Vesper: Smart?
JB: Single.

JB (handing her beautiful evening dress): For you.
Vespre: Something you expect me to wear?
JB: I need you looking beautiful so then when you walk up behind me to kiss me on the neck the players across from me will be thinking about your neckline and not about their cards. Do you think you can do that for me?
Vesper: I'll do my best.
JB: Thank you.

James Bond - Casino Royale

Сообщение отредактировал Alisachka - Понедельник, 16 Июн 2008, 19:25

BetinaДата: Вторник, 30 Сен 2008, 16:05 | Сообщение # 7
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
Quote (Alisachka)
So you want me to be half monk - half hitman?

а что сие означает? всмысле, как правильно перевести? surprised

AlisachkaДата: Вторник, 30 Сен 2008, 17:34 | Сообщение # 8
Постоялец
мол, чего захотели, чтобы я был наполовину монах, наполовину киллер?.. в разговоре с Ме...

manarhiaДата: Вторник, 30 Сен 2008, 20:17 | Сообщение # 9
Пристреляный
Да да поним когда он к ней в дом заевился!!

SKYДата: Вторник, 30 Сен 2008, 22:01 | Сообщение # 10
Бандит
When I`m depressed - I`m invisible
"Some Voices"

XevДата: Пятница, 19 Дек 2008, 01:38 | Сообщение # 11
Бандит
Квант Милосердия

James Bond: How long have I got?
Felix Leiter: Thirty seconds.
James Bond: That doesn't give us a lot of time...

Felix Leiter: James, move your ass!

M: This is about trust. You said you weren't motivated by revenge.
James Bond: I am motivated by my duty.
M: No... I think you're so blinded by inconsolable rage that you don't care who you hurt. When you can't tell your friends from your enemies, it's time to go.

M: It'd be a pretty cold bastard who didn't want revenge for the death of someone he loved.

Felix Leiter: You know who Greene is and you want to put us in bed with him.
Gregg Beam: Yeah, you're right. We should just deal with nice people.

James Bond: This man and I have some unfinished business.

Dominic Greene: My friends call me Dominic.
James Bond: I'm sure they do.

Dominic Greene: [regarding James Bond] Everything he touches withers and dies.

Camille: You lost somebody?
James Bond: I did.
Camille: You catch who ever did it?
James Bond: No, not yet.
Camille: Tell me when you do, I'd like to know how it feels...

M: Who the hell is this organisation Bond? How can they be everywhere and we know nothing about them!

Mathis: [speaks to Bond regarding Vesper] She would have done anything for you... forgive her, forgive yourself.

Dominic Greene: [Speaks into the earpiece] This is the world's most precious resource, we need to control as much of it as we can.

[last lines]
M: Bond, I need you back.
James Bond: I never left.

James Bond: [Interrupting the opera house conversation] Can I offer an opinion? I really think you people should find a better place to meet.

Mr. White: [after his associates have fled the opera house] I guess Tosca isn't for everyone.

James Bond: [to Camille] Take a deep breath, you only got one shot, make it count.

James Bond: [at a dirty, small motel] What are we doing?
Strawberry Fields: We're teachers on sabbatical. This fits our cover.
James Bond: No it doesn't. I'd rather stay at a morgue. Come on.
[they go to a nicer hotel]
James Bond: [to the hotel receptionist] Hello. We're teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery.

Camille: [Regarding Bond] There is something horribly efficient about you.

M: Ask him about Slate.
Tanner: She wants to know about Slate.
James Bond: Slate was a dead end.
Tanner: He says it was a dead end.
M: Damn! He killed him.

James Bond: I don't think the dead care about vengeance.

Mathis: [to James Bond] I was sorry to hear about Vesper. I think she loved you.

M: If you could avoid killing every possible lead, it would be deeply appreciated.
James Bond: I'll do my best.
M: I've heard that before.

M: When someone says that they have people everywhere, you expect it to be hyperbole. Lots of people say that. Florists use that expression. It doesn't mean that they have people in the bloody room.

heart
Strawberry Fields: Mr. Bond, my name is Fields. I'm from the consulate.
James Bond: Of course you are. And what do you do at the consulate Fields?
Strawberry Fields: That's not important. My orders are to turn you around and put you on the first plane to London.
James Bond: [Walking past her] Do those orders include my friend Mathis?
Strawberry Fields: [to Mathis] I'm sorry, I don't know who you are.
James Bond: [to Mathis] You see? You've been gone for such a short time and you're already forgotten.
Mathis: You're just saying that to hurt me.
Strawberry Fields: [Following Bond out] Mr. Bond, these orders come from the highest possible authority.
James Bond: Taxi! Fields, when is the next flight to London?
Strawberry Fields: Tomorrow morning.
James Bond: Well then, we have all night.
Strawberry Fields: If you attempt to flee I will arrest you, drop you off at the jail and take you to the plane in chains, understand?
James Bond: [Opening the taxi door] Perfectly. After you.
Mathis: I think she has handcuffs.
James Bond: I hope so.

Camille: [notices they are being followed] Friend of yours?
James Bond: I have no friends.

Dominic Greene: There is nothing that makes me more uncomfortable than friends talking behind my back. Feels like... ants under my skin.

Camille: You sent someone to kill me?
Dominic Greene: Please don't talk to me like I'm stupid... It's unattractive.

M: Bond, did you hear what I said? You killed a man.
James Bond: I did my best not to.
M: You shot him and threw him off a roof. I would hardly call that showing restraint!

Mr. White: [to James Bond] I was sorry to hear about Vesper. I think she loved you.

M: Are you going to tell us who you work for?
Mr. White: I was always very interested to meet you. I heard so much about you from Vesper. The real shame is, if she hadn't killed herself we would've had you too.

Camille: So, what's your interest in Greene?
James Bond: Among other things, he tried to kill a friend of mine.
Camille: A woman?
James Bond: Yes. But it's not what you think.
Camille: Your mother?
James Bond: She likes to think so.

Взято с imdb

Daniel_teamДата: Пятница, 19 Дек 2008, 12:32 | Сообщение # 12
Бандит
Quote (Xev)

:) обожаю это место ))
и всё из КР... обожаю этот фильм!! heart

ElvenstarДата: Суббота, 20 Дек 2008, 19:20 | Сообщение # 13
Бандит
Quote (Xev)

Quote (Xev)
Camille: A woman?
James Bond: Yes. But it's not what you think.
Camille: Your mother?
James Bond: She likes to think so.

Quote (Xev)
Camille: [notices they are being followed] Friend of yours?
James Bond: I have no friends.

Quote (Xev)
Tanner: He says it was a dead end.
M: Damn! He killed him.

Quote (Xev)
Camille: [Regarding Bond] There is something horribly efficient about you.

ням ням heart

1976asДата: Среда, 17 Июн 2009, 11:45 | Сообщение # 14
Постоялец
Помню, когда первый раз купил Квант, то это была пиратская копия из кинотеатра.
Помните, когда Бонда полицейские остановили, после того, как он с вечерики Гринплэнет уехал? Полицейский остановил и сказал "Докумэнтос, порфавор!".
... Было слышно как зал хохотал от этой фразы и того тона, каким она была произнесена.

Мне нравится, когда Лешифр в казино здоровался с Бондом - "...мистер Бич, или, кажется мистер Бонд. Я запутался!" . Бонд ответил "Я уверен, Вы разберетесь." По жизни хорошая фраза.

AdlanteДата: Воскресенье, 23 Сен 2012, 14:59 | Сообщение # 15
Любопытный
А почему практически все цитаты из к/ф опубликованы не на русском языке? Если использовать по жизни те или иные цитаты из любимых к/ф с участием Дэниэла, то явно не на иностранном.

Вот, к примеру, цитаты из к/ф "Казино Рояль" ( из собственной коллекции):

И как мог Бонд быть таким идиотом? Я присвоила ему два нуля, а он это дело отметил расстреляв посольство. И где он сейчас? Раньше, если бы агент так прокололся, ему хватило бы ума дезертировать... Я скучаю по Холодной войне.
(фраза М)

Сухой мартини. Стойте. Три части джина «Гордон», одна часть водки, пол части Кина Лиллет. Хорошо все это взболтайте, пока не станет ледяным и потом добавьте тонкий ломтик лимонной цедры.
(Джеймс Бонд)

При всём вашем очаровании, мистер Бонд, я буду смотреть за деньгами правительства, а не на ваш безупречный зад.
Вы заметили...
(диалог Веспер и Бонда)

Какая наглость...
Простите, не сообразил убить фотографа.
(из диалога М и Бонда)

Простите, прошлый прикуп меня чуть не убил.
(Джеймс Бонд)

и т.д. heart

nattaДата: Вторник, 25 Сен 2012, 15:28 | Сообщение # 16
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Adlante, но ведь есть куча фильмов и Дэном, не переозвученых на русский.

SilverGhostДата: Воскресенье, 21 Фев 2016, 13:42 | Сообщение # 17
Бандит
"Скайфолл".
Из теста на ассоциации (частично). Отвечает Бонд. 
- День? - Прошел зря;
- Агент? - Провокатор;
- Женщина? - Провокатор;
- Лунный свет? - Танцы;
- Сердце? - Цель.
:*
"Я ничего не заказывал. Даже вас."  :)

XevДата: Воскресенье, 21 Фев 2016, 14:03 | Сообщение # 18
Бандит
SilverGhost, там еще было : М? - Bitch (зная, что она слушает) :D но весь тест это да, прелесть просто, с его ухмылкой и чертиками в глазах heart

SilverGhostДата: Воскресенье, 21 Фев 2016, 14:43 | Сообщение # 19
Бандит
Я специально не стала это приводить...) Вы не джентельмен, мистер Бонд! А в оригинале даже "Bitch"?! У нас более мягко перевели - "Дрянь". А как он потом посмотрел на это зеркало, за котором начальство сидело, УХ...  :bad:

А в вопросе "- Агент? - Провокатор" мне всегда хочется "Агент" заменить на "ДК"! )))

XevДата: Понедельник, 22 Фев 2016, 11:26 | Сообщение # 20
Бандит
Хех, в оригинале не смотрела пока, по движению губ прочла ^_^ а bitch в англ и не такое уж сильное слово, скорее повседневное. Не забывай, бондиана сильно связана ограничением 13+, то бишь практич.для семейного просмотра <_<

XevДата: Понедельник, 22 Фев 2016, 11:35 | Сообщение # 21
Бандит
Весь диалог на англ сImdb . Действительно, bitch :)

Doctor Hall: [Bond enters the interrogation room to take his psychological test, looking toward the one way mirror. M and Mallory stand on the other side with Tanner] I'd like to start with some simple word associations. Just tell me the first word that pops into your head. For example, I say, "Day" and you might say...
James Bond: Wasted.
Doctor Hall: [sighs] All right.
[pause]
Doctor Hall: Gun.
James Bond: Shot.
Doctor Hall: Agent.
James Bond: Provocateur.
Doctor Hall: Woman?
James Bond: Provocatrix.
Doctor Hall: Heart.
James Bond: Target.
Doctor Hall: Bird.
James Bond: Sky.
Doctor Hall: M.
James Bond: Bitch.
[M sighs from the other side of the interrogation room]
Doctor Hall: Sunlight
James Bond: Swim
Doctor Hall: Moon
James Bond: Dance
Doctor Hall: Murder.
James Bond: Employment.
Doctor Hall: Country.
James Bond: England.
Doctor Hall: Skyfall.
[Bond suddenly pauses]
Doctor Hall: Skyfall.
[Continued pause]
Doctor Hall: Done.
[Bond walks out - looking coldly through the one-way mirror]
Gareth Mallory: Hmm, this is going well
[he leaves, M sighs again]

SilverGhostДата: Понедельник, 22 Фев 2016, 12:54 | Сообщение # 22
Бандит
Цитата Xev ()
по движению губ прочла

Высший пилотаж, Xev! ) Но, это я с английским на "вы"... А возрастное ограничение, кстати, маловато, на мой взгляд; я бы повыше планку задрала! )

А еще я часто вспоминаю фразу из КР: " Быть мертвым - не значит быть бесполезным". Люблю "черный юмор"! И выражение это такое... правдивое.  :)

Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Фильмы. Movies » Цитаты из фильмов (не путать с высказываниями Дэниэла)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

DANIEL CRAIG BAND © 2007-2024 • Хостинг от uCoz • RSS