Приветствую Вас Проходил мимо | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг • 16 Май 2024 • 11:57
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: fan  
Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Новости. News » Дэниел Крейг и Джейми Белл - братья навек (Бетина, спешл фор ю)
Дэниел Крейг и Джейми Белл - братья навек
nattaДата: Среда, 24 Дек 2008, 23:52 | Сообщение # 1
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Статус: Offline
ACTOR Jamie Bell has told how he has the coolest brother in the world . . . James Bond star Daniel Craig.

But sadly for the North movie star, he and 007 are only on-screen siblings in his latest movie Defiance.

The two star in the war drama, based on the true story of the Jewish Bielski brothers who formed a resistance group during World War Two, dedicated to saving Jewish lives.

It took three months to shoot the film in Lithuania, where the 22-year-old, from Billingham, Teesside, said he had a fantastic bonding experience with Craig and his other film brother Liev Schreiber. He said: “I grew up with my mother and sister, so I’m not used to a very masculine environment. “That was one of the draws of the film . . . having brothers for three months.

“I have no experience of having brothers so the way me, Daniel and Liev bonded was fascinating.

“Daniel teased me a lot. He saw my feeble facial hair and was like, ‘What’s this? But I’ve known him for a long time. I think of him from Our Friends in the North, not Bond.

“He’s an amazing actor, he really heightens the scenes, heightens the material, elevates other people’s performances and commands the set. He’s in love with filmmaking and he wanted to create that brotherly bond between us all.

“I remember one day — there was always a little banter and wrestling around — he decided to throw me onto the bonnet of a car.

“I think that’s how James Bond plays with his brothers, ramming them into cars.

“We had a great time, hanging out, and having the odd vodka, because it was so damn cold.”

As well as enjoying working with his new pals, Jamie felt proud to bring a story of heroism to the screen.

отсюда

BetinaДата: Четверг, 05 Фев 2009, 22:02 | Сообщение # 2
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
natta, :*

ничего особо нового о "Вызове" и о Крэйге, зато о Джэмике heart

он рос с мамой и сестрой и папы с ними не было, а тут, говорит он, на несколько месяцев у него было два брата))) и Крэйг подшучивал над его волосатостью на лице (жаль, что не заставил сбрить на правах старшего брата!).

еще, Джэми помнит Дэна скорее по фильму "Наши друзья на Севере", чем по Бонду.

Quote (natta)
“He’s an amazing actor, he really heightens the scenes, heightens the material, elevates other people’s performances and commands the set. He’s in love with filmmaking and he wanted to create that brotherly bond between us all.

какая красота! столько похвалы в сторону Дэниэла heart

а еще они вместе пили водку "для сугреву" и Дэниэл как-то в шутку засунул Джэми в багажник машины (??? или на капот???) - в общем, как-то жестко пошутил :)

nattaДата: Четверг, 05 Фев 2009, 23:52 | Сообщение # 3
ПАПИСТА-ФАЛИ!
Quote (Betina)
и Крэйг подшучивал над его волосатостью на лице (жаль, что не заставил сбрить на правах старшего брата!).

:D в Тинтине заставит таки

Quote (Betina)
а еще они вместе пили водку "для сугреву" и Дэниэл как-то в шутку засунул Джэми в багажник машины (??? или на капот???) - в общем, как-то жестко пошутил

оторвались по полной программе короче :)

XevДата: Суббота, 07 Фев 2009, 04:47 | Сообщение # 4
Бандит
В продолжение темы: Джейми еще и о Лиеве много хорошего вспоминает

Whole lot of brotherly love on 'Defiance'
By Genevieve Loh, TODAY | Posted: 06 February 2009 1247 hrs

LOS ANGELES : They couldn’t be any more different: One is an intense, impossibly tall, imposing American father of two from New York who graduated from Yale Drama School; the other, a short, small-framed 23-year-old single Brit whose granddad still makes fun of his waning Northern accent when he returns to his tiny hometown of Billingham to visit.

And it’s that difference that makes Liev Schreiber and Jamie Bell’s brotherly bond in "Defiance", the big-screen version of the true story of the Bielski Partisans, all the more remarkable.

Even if Bell - the Bafta-winning actor (that’s the British Oscars) who took the trophy home for Billy Elliot at the age of 13 - did find sharing the screen with two highly respected actors in Schreiber and his other “brother” Daniel Craig initially “a little bit” daunting.

“I have a big admiration for these guys as actors, even more so now as men,” Bell told TODAY.

“The great thing about it was realising that they’re incredibly generous with everything; with their ideas, with their acting, with their ability. They’re actors who, when you stand in front of them, elevate your performance without really doing anything.

“So it was daunting, but immediately I was equal, and immediately there was none of that sort of macho stuff that usually happens on movie sets.”

Schreiber attributed the harsh weather conditions during the location shoot as a real bonding factor.

“We were all freezing,” shared the versatile actor/director/writer who won the Tony award for the 2005 Broadway run of Glengarry Glenn Ross.

“You had to hike out of the woods to go to a trailer, so you didn’t. You sat around in a group, you huddled and you drank tea.

“We were out there with nothing to do but sort of spend time with each other. Telling stories, and, you know, having snowball fights.”

Said the 41-year-old with a laugh: “We were very childish. There was a lot of goofiness. And I think that was about us recreating the childhood that we hadn’t spent together.”

One thing the two lads had in common? Nothing but praise for their “big brother”, James Bond.

“I’ve been a massive fan of his for a very, very long time,” gushed Bell, who plays Asael, the youngest brother caught between his older siblings’ fierce rivalry. “I think our knowledge of this guy seems to fall to one name, and that’s James Bond, but for me that isn’t the case at all. I know Daniel Craig as the very fine versatile actor.

“So translating that admiration that I have for him into this guy who basically idolised his brother was actually very easy.”

Said Schreiber, who plays the more passionate, hot-headed second brother, Zus, to Craig’s leader, Tuvia: “I was just so impressed with the fact that this major motion picture star wasn’t going back to his trailer. You know, in between takes. It was freezing out. Some of those set-ups took an hour and a half, two hours to accomplish. And he’s out there the whole time.”

The common ground between Bell and Schreiber, however, ends there. In fact, their future roles couldn’t be further apart. Bell is slated to play Tintin in the Steven Spielberg-directed movie adaptation of the beloved Belgian comic-strip hero (Craig will play the villainous Red Rackham), while Schreiber rips things up as Sabretooth in the highly-anticipated "Wolverine" movie.

“I was a fan of the comic books,” he said, “I knew the character really well. Initially I’d been asked to play General Striker and I asked ‘Is there any chance I might be able to play this Victor Creed guy?’ He is incredibly brutal and feral and has a bloodlust unlike any other character I’ve ever played - much, much more than Zus.

“Zus is basically a lover. Sabretooth is a real killer.

“I guess for me it’s the same thing with (approaching) a character like Zus. It’s like rather than just saying they’re violent brutes, what’s the cocktail that makes the brute tick?”

Источник

SKYДата: Понедельник, 09 Фев 2009, 11:15 | Сообщение # 5
Бандит
Quote (natta)
Quote (Betina)
а еще они вместе пили водку "для сугреву" и Дэниэл как-то в шутку засунул Джэми в багажник машины (??? или на капот???) - в общем, как-то жестко пошутил

оторвались по полной программе короче

У Дэна ведь тоже на было брата, вот они, наконец, и доравлись друг до друга :)

Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Новости. News » Дэниел Крейг и Джейми Белл - братья навек (Бетина, спешл фор ю)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

DANIEL CRAIG BAND © 2007-2024 • Хостинг от uCoz • RSS