Приветствую Вас Проходил мимо | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница • 29 Мар 2024 • 14:38
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: fan  
Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Новости. News » Я, Люцифер - дорогое удовольствие (увидим или нет?)
Я, Люцифер - дорогое удовольствие
ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Понедельник, 17 Сен 2007, 00:33 | Сообщение # 1
Бандит
Статус: Offline
Weird doesn't always sell. On Ewan McGregor's plate, are a couple of odd projects that can't get as far as day one of shooting because of lack of funding.

Among them: I, Lucifer, in which he would play opposite the Devil, played by Bond himself, Daniel Craig.

There's also Number 13, a period piece with Dan Fogler (Balls Of Fire) as Alfred Hitchcock solving a real murder. "That one just collapsed," McGregor says.

тут

balulaДата: Понедельник, 17 Сен 2007, 00:45 | Сообщение # 2
Я - собачко
Quote (ВЕТРЕННАЯ)
Weird doesn't always sell. On Ewan McGregor's plate, are a couple of odd projects that can't get as far as day one of shooting because of lack of funding.

так я не понял? На Люцифера чО денег нет.Это чтож такое

ВЕТРЕННАЯДата: Понедельник, 17 Сен 2007, 00:47 | Сообщение # 3
Бандит
Quote (balula)
На Люцифера чО денег нет.

бедненькие богатенькие кинопродюссеры

balulaДата: Понедельник, 17 Сен 2007, 02:23 | Сообщение # 4
Я - собачко
Quote (ВЕТРЕННАЯ)
бедненькие богатенькие кинопродюссеры

У прАтивные angry Это они на наших нервах играют smok

BetinaДата: Понедельник, 17 Сен 2007, 11:44 | Сообщение # 5
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
Бедный МакГрегор, на его проэкти бабла нет smile а за собой и Дэниэла потянул smile

BetinaДата: Четверг, 27 Сен 2007, 10:37 | Сообщение # 6
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
Еще немного новостей в тему:

It looks like the new James Bond is already working hard not to get type casted. Daniel Craig has reportedly signed on to play THE DEVIL in the new adaptation of an "I, Lucifer" movie. I think it sounds pretty decent actually.

The good folks over at CHUD give us this little peak into the project:

The story finds Old Scratch granted an opportunity to live as a mortal for a month in the body of a suicidal writer (named Declan Gunn – anagram alert!). Once he’s sampled drugs and whores (I knew there was a reason I loved the devil, hail Satan), he sets about marketing the film rights to his life, but slowly discovers human annoyances like conscience.

THis sounds interesting to me... although on the outside also sounds a lot like Meet Joe Black... but let's give it the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

Another interesting casting rumor for the project has Ewan McGregor as the guy Satan takes over. That's funny... I thought he already did and made him do those Star Wars sequels.

politics.guardian.co.uk

Сообщение отредактировал Betina - Четверг, 27 Сен 2007, 10:38

balulaДата: Четверг, 27 Сен 2007, 14:04 | Сообщение # 7
Я - собачко
Quote (Betina)
It looks like the new James Bond is already working hard not to get type casted. Daniel Craig has reportedly signed on to play THE DEVIL in the new adaptation of an "I, Lucifer" movie. I think it sounds pretty decent actually.

Боже как я хочуэтот фильм и Крэйга в нем cake

Сообщение отредактировал balula - Четверг, 27 Сен 2007, 14:05

Форум Дэниэла Крэйга » Дэниэл Крэйг » Новости. News » Я, Люцифер - дорогое удовольствие (увидим или нет?)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

DANIEL CRAIG BAND © 2007-2024 • Хостинг от uCoz • RSS